Managed Security Services
Managed security services assist businesses in preventing, detecting, and responding to threats to IT infrastructure.
Ionxgen is a customer-focused and technology-driven company offering IT consulting, recruiting, product innovation and enterprise application design and development services that help our clients create value with their business development endeavors.
What we address
Ionxgen , as a managed security service provider in information security, customizes its offering for each customer. Manufacturing, finance, retail, healthcare, ecommerce, and other internet enterprises, as well as SaaS providers, are among our customers.
- Adequate security protection across a wide range of client IT environments
- IT infrastructure defense against non-targeted broad real-time attacks, advanced persistent threats (APTs)
- Compliance with security legislation and standards like NIST, CIS Controls, ISO, HITECH Omnibus Rule, GDPR, CCPA , AICPA, SOX, COBIT, GLBA, FISMA, FedRAMP, FERPA, ITAR, COPPA and NERC CIP Standards
Components of Cybersecurity Services
The following cybersecurity components (hardware, software, cloud services) are monitored, managed, and/or provided in real time by Ionxgen security services
- SIEM (security information and event management) systems
- Tools for threat intelligence
- Firewalls, intrusion prevention systems, and intrusion detection systems
- Antivirus and email security software
- Protection against denial of service (DoS) and distributed denial of service (DDoS), as well as other security components.
IT Subsystems services
The managed security services provided by Ionxgen are intended to secure the following IT components:
- Data centers on-premises and data storage
- Customers employed cloud services (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) from Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure, and Google Cloud Platform (GCP), as well as their own applications and data on the cloud.
- Apps, such as online storefronts, customer interfaces, SaaS applications, and so on.
- Corporate IT infrastructure and applications
Our Managed IT Security Services Scope
Infosec approach design
- We create the overall security plan as well as its technological components
- We encourage the adoption of cloud-based security solutions into your IT infrastructure to significantly improve cyber security
- We offer advice on how to increase the overall security level by implementing security rules
- We give guidance on how to apply the DevSecOps methodology to increase application security
- Networks, servers, databases, and applications are all scanned for vulnerabilities.
- Penetration testing is performed on a regular basis, based on the demands of each customer and the need to verify compliance with security legislation and compliance standards
Detection and response to security threats
- We ensure that security events gathered from the IT infrastructure and application logs are monitored and analyzed 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Using the newest threat detection capabilities, we provide enhanced threat monitoring and unified threat management
- We respond quickly to security incidents
- On the basis of data collected with a SIEM system, we provide frequent compliance reports
- We provide security management and monitoring results reporting for devices, applications, and networks
- We transform a customer's IT infrastructure into a contemporary, threat-centric security environment
Our way to Deliver Services
We remain self-managed throughout all stages of collaboration, reducing customer management and administrative efforts. Furthermore, our clients can simply manage our performance by receiving frequent data based on KPIs, such as security incidents identified and addressed, security component updates done, and so on.
- We examine the IT landscape, cybersecurity needs, and technologies in use
- Sign and and maintain (SLA) with specific service-level objectives (SLOs)
Transfer of responsibilities
- We create a cybersecurity plan that includes the possibility of migrating to cloud based security technology
- Integration into a contemporary security environment
- We assume responsibility for a customer's complete infrastructure security
Delivery of Services
- Provide a comprehensive suite of managed security services
- Analysis and reporting of results (weekly and/or monthly) to guarantee our clients have total visibility over clinical governance
- We use a DevSecOps methodology by coordinating the work of our security team, IT infrastructure operations, and application developers
- Proposals on potential process and IT infrastructure security enhancements are made periodically, and assistance is provided in their executio
Benefits of Ionxgen’s Infosec MSP
Ionxgen approach blends business expertise, functional insight and technology capabilities to help clients evolve and build long-lasting value. To provide you with the right options, we offer Managed IT Security Services through analysis, evaluation and conceptualization. We plan and deliver creative methods that produce exceptional results.
End-to-End (E2E) managed security services delivered within the budget
A collection of managed IT security services that use standardized procedures and templates
Coverage of all cybersecurity areas without big investments into hardware, software, personnel
Real-time support availability during MVP, Implementation and post deployment. Cutting edge cloud security tools
Event and flow analysis based on controlled Security information and event management system threat intelligence.
Let Us Keep Your IT Infrastructure Secure
Our managed security services will ensure real-time protection of your ever-changing IT infrastructure from rapidly evolving security threats.